Partners in Education and Resources
VSB is one of 60 school districts across British Columbia. Our District is part of the provincial organization, the BC School Trustees Association which unites all school districts to improve school achievement in British Columbia.
- BC School Districts
- BC School Trustees Association
- Provincial partner groups
VSB Stakeholder groups
VSB Stakeholder groups include staff, parents and students who are directly influenced by the work of the District. Stakeholders participate in committee meetings, engagements, and other activities to provide valuable feedback to the District.
- VSB Stakeholders
- Vancouver Elementary and Adult Educators' Society (VEAES).
- The Vancouver Secondary Teachers’ Association (VSTA)
- Vancouver Elementary Principal and Vice-Principal Association (VEPVPA)
- Vancouver Association of Secondary School Administrators (VASSA)
- Professional and Administrative Staff Association (PASA)
- Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 407 (CUPE 407)
- International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 963 (IUOE 963)
- Canadian Union of Public Employees, Local 15 (CUPE15)
- District Parent Advisory Council (DPAC)
- Vancouver District Student Council (VDSC)
- Acronyms in Education