Trustees ensure schools provide students with opportunities for quality education. They set education policies that reflect the aspirations of the community and that are consistent with overall provincial guidelines.
Following the October 19, 2022 civic election, three incumbent trustees and six newly elected trustees were selected by Vancouver voters to lead governance of the public school system in Vancouver.
For all media requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Jung ChairVictoria.Jung@vsb.bc.ca
- Preeti FaridkotVice-ChairPreeti.Faridkot@vsb.bc.ca
- Lois Chan-PedleyTrusteelois.email@example.com
- Alfred ChienTrusteeAlfred.Chien@vsb.bc.ca
- Janet FraserTrusteejanet.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzie MahTrusteeSuzie.Mah@vsb.bc.ca
- Jennifer ReddyTrusteejennifer.email@example.com
- Christopher RichardsonTrusteeChristopher.Richardson@vsb.bc.ca
- Joshua ZhangTrusteeJoshua.Zhang@vsb.bc.ca
- Mia LiuStudent Trusteemmliu@vsb.bc.ca