Trustees ensure schools provide students with opportunities for quality education. They set education policies that reflect the aspirations of the community and that are consistent with overall provincial guidelines.
Following the October 19, 2022 civic election, three incumbent trustees and six newly elected trustees were selected by Vancouver voters to lead governance of the public school system in Vancouver.
For all media requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joshua ZhangJoshua.Zhang@vsb.bc.ca
- Lois Chan-Pedleylois.email@example.com
- Alfred ChienAlfred.Chien@vsb.bc.ca
- Preeti FaridkotPreeti.Faridkot@vsb.bc.ca
- Janet Fraserjanet.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzie MahSuzie.Mah@vsb.bc.ca
- Jennifer Reddyjennifer.email@example.com
- Christopher RichardsonChristopher.Richardson@vsb.bc.ca
- Mia Liummliu@vsb.bc.ca