Risk Management and Privacy Compliance Services
The major responsibilities of Risk Management:
- Developing and implementing Enterprise Risk Management system-wide
- Identifying and developing strategies to minimize the impact of risk
- Developing a center of excellence for managing risk and reducing costs.
By strategically managing risk we can reduce the chances of loss, create greater financial stability and protect our resources in support of the VSB mission and strategic plan.
The major responsibilities of Privacy Compliance include:
- Development and implementation of a Privacy Management program, working to integrate best practices across the VSB at the system-wide and school levels.
- Acceptance and response to Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy requests.
- Maintaining the Vancouver School Board Personal Information Directory
|Director of Enterprise Risk & Privacy Compliance||604-713-5004|
|Freedom of Information and Privacy Compliance Advisor||604-713-4991|
|FOI requests and firstname.lastname@example.org|