MyEd BC Student Family Portal
The MyEd BC Student Family Portal is another way in which students and their family can access information about their educational program.
Our focus is supporting the ability to access:
- Class attendance
- Daily attendance (updated nightly)
- The student course schedule
- Course requests for next year
- End of term marks
- A digital formal report card that can be saved and printed if required
As schools adopt the system, other features may be more widely used such as:
- Email communication through the system
- Course-specific assessments by the teacher
- Submitting and accessing Ministry of Education Core Competencies Self-Assessments
Additional features may be added as schools and teachers continue to explore and employ the many ways of communicating student learning.
Get started by taking a Student Family Portal Tour